Sunday 9 October 2011

Jesse James recalls sad cheating confession he gave Sandra Bullock

[HMG Celebrity News] – When it was revealed Jesse James had cheated on Sandra Bullock we all wondered what could have possessed him. And in his new book Jesse shares what occurred when he borrowed the courage to tell her.

“I admitted the affair. I told her the hard details,” he admits in the memoir, ‘American Outlaw.’ “I let her know I had never loved this woman, that I’d never cared for her at all.”

The affair had been running for months, but Jesse only confessed after Sandra’s publicist warned him Michelle McGee had sold her tale to a tabloid and the news was about to burst out.

“The feeling of shame and sadness as Sandy began to cry was almost beyond measure,” James writes. “I sat frozen in my chair as her small body shook with sobs.”

The effect on Sandy when she learned of McGee was entirely predictable, but superbly controlled.

“Sandy rose to her feet, unfolded her sunglasses and put them on, then walked steadily to the front of the shop and opened the door,” James recalls. “For a moment, the sunlight enveloped her. Then the door closed behind her and she was gone.”

Jesse remembers having to explain to his children – Chandler and Jesse Jr. – why Sandra was suddenly missing. But the hardest part, so he says, was telling his 6-year old daughter, Sunny;

“I chew my lip as I consider my answer – ‘Well, sweetie, the truth is I have no idea.” he remembers telling the. “’Daddy f**ked up real bad, so your step-mom decided to disappear for a few weeks.”

Even after the pair split Jesse couldn’t let go. He moved from Southern California to Texas to be nearer Sandra, but claims this was purely so his children could continue to see her.

“I moved initially so the kids could keep a relationship,” he explains. “Then whatever happened besides that.”

The plan bombed – Sunny has only seen Sandra a few times since the move, and Jesse’s not pleased;

“There’s been no contact at all for several months,” he admits in the book.

He sounds almost surprised. But what do you think about this version of facts – Did he confess to save Sandra from pain or because the tabloid story left no other option? Let’s hear your reaction to this…

Source: Radar


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment