Sunday 9 October 2011

Jesse James claims Sandra Bullock divorce not his fault

Jesse James, the custom bike expert who became a global focus of scorn last Summer for repeatedly cheating on his wife, Sandra Bullock now says he’s ‘cool’ with the idea of breaking her heart.

Already involved with “L.A. Ink” star, Kat Von D, the 42-year old bike fan discussed the events with an Australian radio station on Friday as part of a promotional tour for his new book. And he made it quite clear he considers he did nothing wrong.

“The media portrayed it as this huge negative thing, but if anything I got more support from everybody else. Yes, I cheated on my wife, but so do a lot of other people.” he told the hosts.

He went on to prove he is almost wholly devoid of regret;

“Does that mean I’m the devil, or Satan?” he pondered. “I don’t think so. I made a mistake and I’m sorry for it, but I owned up to it. I didn’t lie about it or do any kind of BS.”

The hosts then inquired if this meant he’d forgiven himself for the tawdry episode? The reply was dismaying; “Oh yeah,” he said calmly. “I’m cool.”

The whole sordid mess hit the fan in March of last year, just days after Sandra won the Oscar for her role in ‘The Blind Side.’ Several women emerged from the shadows claiming torrid affairs with James and he finally confessed.

A month later Sandra filed for divorce.

James now says he pleaded for a second chance, but no-one blamed him apart from the press — who were ‘paid to,’ so he claims.

Methinks he’s fibbing: On March 18th of last year he issued a public apology in which he said; “There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me.” He later asks Sandra and their children to someday “find it in their hearts to forgive me.”

Last January he and Kat [seen here] announced their engagement and are due to wed sometime this Summer. And Jesse seems utterly free of remorse for the past;

“2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend,” he gushed at the press after the news of his cheating died down. “An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs.”

The man is either delusional, high, or blissfully immersed in a separate reality. Let’s hear your thoughts….

Source: NY News


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment